Sunday, December 18, 2005
Welcome to Music @ PL.PT

Once again, welcome to Music @ PL.PT
In here you will find the latest on cinema, music, comics, literature, ....., coming from Poland and Portugal.
The idea is to show everyone the best out of these two countries. I guess sometimes it is a bit difficult to find some more information, so I'll try to help as much as I can.
The blog is still under construction, so you'll see some changes in the near future.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Fiquem bem. 3maj sie.

Labels:

posted by SKL @ 2:21 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Robert Boro said…

    Oh yeah, this is something great, I've never expected to find anything like this. Polish and Portuguese music, ciema, culture, etc., together. Keep an eye on Borland. I don't know what is going on in Poland? I mean music. Any new bands , alternative creations. Please, some suggestions are much welcome.Do you know Blasted Mechanism? If not, try to discover their style in "Plasma", "Namaste" and "Avatara".
    Step in a fire of this fatal attraction
    Robert

     
Post a Comment
<< Home